OUTLOOK EMAIL CONFIGURATION
To configure an IMAP account on Outlook.
– Add account
– Select ‘Manually configure server settings’
– Select ‘Internet email’
– Enter your user information: your name + email@example.com
– Select IMAP
– Enter mail.yourdomain.com for both incoming and outgoing mail server.
– For log on information, enter firstname.lastname@example.org and your password for that specific email address
– Select ‘More Settings’ and under ‘Outgoing mail server’, select ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ – Use same settings as incoming mail server
Proceed to test account and finish.